Aric’s keynotes are high-energy, inspirational, and jam packed with practical content to get audiences FIRED UP! for immediate action. Aric’s program is customized to your specific event theme. Contact Aric today to learn how he can make your event a FIRED UP! success. See sample content below.
Bonus: Ask about attendees receiving a copy of Aric’s new book, FIRED UP!
Aric’s Most Requested Program:
Happier employees set the stage for a happier workplace. But did you know that happier employees actually are 50% more productive—translating to greater efficiency and a healthier bottom line? And did you know that as a manager, you can boost performance by 44% just by recognizing those employees? The silver bullet is, employees who are engaged actually feel they can improve their workplace! Don’t you want employees like that working for you—contributing to your organization as if they are owners in its success? In this program, Aric Bostick helps managers and employees get FIRED UP! by using 7 simple but powerful principles to ignite engagement and increase performance—effective immediately! You don’t have to spend oodles of money to make a dramatic difference in how you or your employees respond to challenges and tackle opportunities. Just get FIRED UP!
Aric’s FIRED UP Model:
- Fuel- Happy employees are 50% more productive
- Inventory- 77% would work harder for recognition
- Reframe- Employee recognition can boost performance 44%
- Energize- 60% fewer errors are made by healthy employees
- Declare- 20% are motivated by career development opportunities
- Understand- 80% lost work time due to a conflict with a colleague
- Present- 84% of engaged employees feel they can improve their workplace
Presentation Can Be Delivered in the Following Formats:
- Keynote of 1 to 2 hours
- Seminar of 2 to 6 hours (includes interactive team-building activities), click here.
- For customized Retreats, click here.
Aric’s FIRED UP! Program Is Perfect for Events and Training Needs Related to:
- Employee Engagement
- Customer Service/Loyalty